Armand Beasley, top makeup artist for Sheer Cover® comments, "For busy mums on the go, it’s important that they look and feel the best they possibly can. It doesn't have to take an hour and you don't have to look like a supermodel! You only need 10mins to get up and glow!"
With a full range of sheer, natural, mineral makeup ideal for day or evening looks, Sheer Cover® products boast healthy formulas that can be worn all day long without feeling cakey. Worn by Hollywood beauties, Sheer Cover® gives a flawless finish in photos, and flatters skin of all ages. Easy to apply and long-lasting, Sheer Cover® makes nailing the perfect School-Run look a breeze.
How to get the natural look in 10 minutes
If you only have ten minutes for your makeup, save time by nailing skincare so foundation goes on smoothly!
1) Use a mineral primer that won’t clog pores to make your makeup last all day – essential for mums on the go.
2) Next step is to apply a mineral base foundation which gives SPF and absorbs oil; the Sheer Cover travel brush is genius! Use quick swirling motions starting at the nose and moving outwards toward the jaw.
3) Use a creamy concealer where needed tapping with your ring finger
4) Apply mascara on top & bottom lashes; good mascara means you can go without eyeshadow.
5) Swipe on a bright cheery shade of lipgloss
6) Apply some pinky blusher on the apples of the cheeks; it’s essential to have a glow with minimal makeup.
2) Desert-Island makeup – if you could only have 1 item?
It would have to be sunscreen. But my #2 would be multi-purpos lip/eye/cheek
palette like the Sheer Cover ones!
How to cover under-eye bags
1. Use two shades for puffiness; a slightly darker shade for the puffy area and a lighter shade of concealer in the shadow area. The Sheer Cover concealer is ideal for this as it comes with two tones.
1. Use a layered approach with concealer under and over powder & foundation
2. Use a concealer brush to ensure a flawless finish
3. Use a lightly lighter shade of concealer than you normally would to compensate for the discolouration
4. Ensure you use SPF at all times to prevent further damage
For mums on the go, what are the best long-lasting, day –to – night makeup tips?
1. Update your lip for quick & easy updates. Bright fuscia and orange are the best colours for this season and we saw them on all the LFW runways. A natural gloss is normally best for day while a bright statement lip can dress up any outfit.
For lots of mums, it’s been a while since they’ve practiced applying glam makeup – what are some simple tips for party makeup?
2. The top should always be more prominent than the bottom to give a feline look and draw the eye upwards which is anti-ageing
3. Rest your hand against your cheek-bone for stability and aim the angle of the brush at the outside corner of your eyebrow